What to Expect
No matter who you are, you're welcome here.
At a weekend experience, you can expect:
- Experience to last about 90 minutes
- Thought-provoking, inspirational teaching
- Open Discussions with a chance to ask questions
- Uplifting Affirmations and Inspirational Songs
- Coffee, Tea, and Love
The Intersection is a sacred place for you to be you. We are a judgment-free zone (yes, we really mean it!). What makes us so great is our diversity - whether artsy or conservative; gay or straight; young or seasoned; female, male or non-binary; Latino, White, Black, or Asian, you'll feel right at home. In our growing community, you are treated just like family. What makes us successful is that we really believe that "love is God" so we act like it.
You owe it to yourself to experience The Intersection personally. We're saving you a seat!
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong: Make a decision to partner with us! Declare to the entire universe your intention to grow and evolve as an individual while being supported by others who are on the same journey.
- A chance to make a difference: You were created with gifts and skills that you can use to change your community and the world. Volunteer at The Intersection.
- A way to grow: We want to help you have your best life in every area. As an individual, family, or small group, we will inspire and empower you to thrive.
Let us know you're coming: