What to Expect
No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At a weekend experience, you can expect:
- Experience to last about 90 minutes
- Thought-provoking, inspirational messages
- Honest and Open Discussions
- Uplifting Affirmations
- An opportunity to ask questions
The Intersection #INTXN is a sacred place for you to be you. We are a judgment-free zone (yes, we really mean it!). What makes us so great is our diversity - whether gay or straight; male or female; White, Black, Asian, or Latino, you'll feel right at home. Our community is intimate and completely accepting. What makes us successful is that we really believe that "love is God" so we act like it. You owe it to yourself to experience #INTXN personally. We're saving you a seat!
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong: Make a decision to partner with us! Declare to the entire universe your intention to grow and evolve as an individual while being supported by others who are on the same journey.
- A chance to make a difference: You were created with gifts and skills that you can use to change your community and the world. Volunteer at The Intersection.
- A way to grow: We want to help you have your best life in every area. As an individual, family, or small group, Freedom Fast Lane is your fast track to success.
Let us know you're coming:
Your family will enjoy (coming soon):
- A place just for kids: during weekend experiences newborns through 5th graders learn about Jesus through music, activities, stories, and small group time.
- Small Groups for teens: Youth meet during the week to engage in small group discussions with adult leaders, meet friends, and hear a message just for them.
- A way to learn together: during the weekend experience, kids will be taught on the same topic as the adults in a fun and engaging way. This way you can bring what you learn home and talk about it as a family.